Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Me Procrastinate???

...ok...maybe a little, but I'm also going to blame it on the weather.


It's been almost two weeks since the craft show and I promised to have new products listed within the week.  So I will admit to some procrastination, but the weather has played a role as well.  I wanted to do more pictures last night when I got home from work, but of course it was raining and then I got up early today and discovered that it was all gloomy outside still.

Needless to say, I didn't take any pictures today, but I do have most of it ready to go.  Here's a little sneak peak :)




I was able to get some keychains/wristlets listed yesterday, but until the sun comes back I will continue with my new purse.....


Very excited to finish it and just in time for the summer....oh heck it's always the perfect time for a new purse...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment